Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scrumptiouslyumptious Goodness

Yes, this cookie will change your life. Not only is it the EASIEST cookie to make from scratch, but it is oh so yummy! My friend Katelyn shared this with me one Sunday afternoon...and what a blissful day that was.  
Ok, if you just want to make a plain peanut butter cookie, THIS IS ALL YOU NEED. Peanut butter, sugar, and an egg.  BUT........
...Who wouldn't want to throw in a whole bag of chocolate chips?

OK, Here's what you'll need:

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 bag of chocolate chips
(I use a whole bag of chocolate chips.  Some would call it overkill.  I call it perfection. )

Mix the egg, sugar, and peanut butter...Then add the chips! DONE.  Super easy.

Bake on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. 
Missy once again modeling for my blog. I think we might make this a tradition?

Lovely right? One thing to note is that they will not spread out  as  much as regular cookies. SO, although they may still look like clumps of dough after 10 minutes of cooking, they are more than likely just right!
See, I really do kill it with the chips:) 
Milk is always better in a mug.  

AND There you have it! An unbelievable peanut butter chocolate chip cookie that is so easy to make. I mean, half of the ingredients are just in the name! Sweet!
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those sound absolutely scrumptious my dear daughter. I must make them very soon. Peanut butter and chocolate--- the best two combinations in the world!

    ReplyDelete