The jacket needed to go. I had a better plan for that not so lovely piece of fabric.
I cut three different sized strips from the fabric of the jacket to make FLOWERS to decorate the top !
Next, i sewed a string of thread through the bottom.
Once you pull the string tight, sew up the ends, then you've got a flower!
I made more flowers out of other fabric and sewed them together.
Next, I added some beads, a bit of wire, and then sewed the three flowers together.
Now for the dress. Just a little bit too long.
I added some pleats to give it some shape and...
...TA DA! A fun dress that didn't cost me more than $3!!! Props to Missy for modeling it for me:)